Reasons Why I Want To Move To NY
- •It's the city that never sleeps!I'm a homebody and have been trying to change that. Outings just exhaust me but I want to be the social butterfly I've always envisioned and I want to live my life, not just go through the motions.
- •The architecture!There's something about walking into St. Patrick's cathedral or near old buildings that renew your sense of self. I always get amazing ideas of what the characters in my stories are thinking when thy walk by those buildings. It's just...refreshing, I guess.
- •The subwayThere's always some interesting person on there. I like to utilize that and think of their story and incorporate that into my writing.
- •Food!California has some great food places but I feel like New York will have places that are easier to hang out in maybe. Cafes, diners, pizza joints.
- •Reinvention of the selfI can be anyone I want to be.
- •Publishing housesI can stare at them in awe. 😍
- •It's New York.It's loud and it smells but it's magical and a place where dreams are made, killed, renewed, and accomplished. It's a place of possibilities.