Things I have to tell people before we go to the mall
- •Do not, I repeat, do NOT let me go into Sephora in Mac unless I have explicitly detailed an item that I am on the hunt for.I am never "just looking" and you're foolish of you believe me.
- •If I'm asking for your opinion, please give it to me. I'm indecisive about clothing as is. Don't make it harder for us.
- •I'm always hungry. Steer me away from the food court. I'll spend quite a bit of time there.
- •I'm not allowed in the Disney store. Same rules apply as the make up stores.
- •Prepare yourself for at least an hour in any given bookstore. I have no concept of time in those.
- •I have a parking friend who helps me.Don't judge me. Little Man always works. Always.
- •I'll make you go into stores and almost never buy anything.I'm an indecisive shopper.
- •I like to buy purses. Unless I tell you a few times before we go that I need a new bag, I don't need it.No matter how much I convince myself I do, I don't. Don't let me buy it.
- •Prepare to have a grand time.You're going with me. Enough said.