THOUGHTS WHILE RIDING MY BIKE
- •This isn't so bad!The ride is smoother with that new chain I got and the new tires and tubes. Sweeeeet.
- •Oh. Oh god. It's uphill.Who gave you permission, Sepulveda? Not I.
- •I can do this!
- •I can't do this...I got off and walked my bike by this point.
- •Oh downhill!Yaaaaaas.
- •Wait. No. Get out of my way heifer!When people inevitably walk into your smooth downhill path and cause you to lose that momentum you worked so hard to gather.
- •Almost home...don't puke.Having a smoothie right before biking was not my smartest idea. The milk and fruit tried to mutiny. I didn't appreciate that.
- •Finally home!Almost six miles and just under an hour later I collapsed happily into my bed and too a much deserved, well earned nap.