Why Dating Sucks
- •Everyone is afraid of commitment."I'm just not in a good place right now," says the guy who hasn't been in a relationship since 2011. Okay, booboo. You do you.
- •There is not "dating" anymore. Just hanging out.What happened to the good ol' fashioned pick you up and walk you to the door? Maybe a kiss if you're lucky.
- •And hooking up.Three words: Netflix and chill.
- •Too many games.Say what you mean and mean what you say. I can't handle these kind games. I certainly do not have the time for it.
- •Everyone tries to appear to not care.Because caring is uncool.
- •And if you do care, you're rejected.It is grounds for ending your budding non-relationship because caring leads to commitment.
- •You get the vague, bare minimum effort.After 10pm. Sometimes in public. Not on Tuesday's.
- •Texting becomes the primary form of communication.If he doesn't answer, he's just busy. Bottom line: people MAKE time for you, whether they have it to spare or not.
- •Pets always love you.Screw dating. Get a pet.