HOW I DEAL WITH FREAKING OUT ABOUT LIFE
Occasionally, I decide that I'm not doing enough with my life and that I'm a total failure. Here are few things I have to remind myself.
- •Sitting and freaking out quietly is unproductiveUse this energy and put it towards something that will make you grow
- •Telling someone you're panicking is very helpfulExpressing your feelings is very important because it makes them real and manageable.
- •Creative expression is really therapeuticI usually like to sing, play guitar, or write. Lately I've been interested in trying something new so I guess we'll see what comes of it.
- •Things don't happen over nightInstant gratification is not real when it comes to your career. Look at job listings (and maybe apply?), edit your resume, create new outlets. It feels small but they will help you in the future.
- •You are not actually a total failureit's ok to not know what you're doing.