Favorite Burger Joints, In Succession
- 1.Dusty'sWenatchee, Washington. I went here for the first time at around 11 years old, and it was over. I was certain I had just eaten the best burger of my life.
- 2.Kidd ValleyUniversity District, Seattle, WA. Memories of their chicken burger and onion rings bring back warm & fuzzy feelings, which my mom and I would order this meal together after a week-day swim practice on MANY occasions....
- 3.The Bryant CafeRavenna, Seattle, WA. Thursday night Burger Night had become a recent family tradition in the Benson household.
- 4.Teddy's on GreenlakeGreenlake, Seattle, WA. THEY WILL MAKE YOUR BURGER ANY WAY YOU WANT IT. The OG lettuce-wrappers. Plus they have a hawaiian vibe (and pineapple-on-burger options!) This place should have been the roosevelt high school hang out spot, like diners in the movies. I still hold out hope that it will be that, one day...
- 5.Great State BurgerLaurelhurst, Seattle, WA. Delicious fast-food (w/ lettuce wrap option) with organic grass-fed beef.
- 6.E.J.'s BurgerUniversity District, Seattle, WA. Just some good burgers, cheap, and a fun vibe.
- 7.Zorick CafeTel Aviv, Israel. Mostly for the atmosphere & Bnei Dan nostalgia. Also the best fries I've found in the Middle East.
- 8.Bare BurgerNew York, NY. Love the grass-fed vibe (you can feel good after eating here,) dislike the $$$.