Songs I Play When I Want to Pretend I'm in a Music Video or a Movie
- •Nancy From Now On - Father John MistyThe is the intro to a movie about how I was an SF burnout but found redemption by co-founding a dating app for feminists.
- •Everything Is Everything - Ms. Lauryn HillThis is the titular song in a movie where I am really good at a sport.
- •Strawberry Wine - Ryan AdamsIn this music video I am just walking around a strip mall holding hands with a girl in a cardigan as she balances on some sort of planter or something. Ultimately we don't work out.
- •You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - Dusty SpringfieldThis is just a video of me singing directly into the camera.
- •Let Me Back In - Rilo KileyThis is the theme song of my biopic. It plays as I pull up strung out and depleted to my mom's apartment in the valley.
- •Dreams - The CranberriesThis plays as the credits roll in the movie I wrote and directed after Winona Ryder broke my heart in the very first publicized lesbian breakup of the 90s
- •Elevator Operator - Courtney BarnettI'm either in this music video as the young man ripping off his tie OR it's the opening sequence of a movie where I quit my job in the first ten minutes to pursue my true passion which might be music but could also be archaeology.
- •This Old Heart Of Mine - The Isley BrothersThis is a throwback music video where I am the lead singer of the Isley Brothers and no one questions why I am a short white lesbian.
- •King Kunta - Kendrick LamarFor some reason Kendrick hired me as a PA for this video and then immediately regretted it.