MY BEST FALLS (RANKED)
I'm quite a clumsy person
- •The Train StationThis was only a few days ago. But I was running for the train, and had to run up some stairs. When I got to the top, the doors were closing and I think in despair my legs have out from under me. I was splayed across the floor in front of the packed train.... Needless to say they opened the door and let me on, so that's one way to get on a train when your late
- •The TrekIn Cambodia, we trekked through some hills in koh kong. They told us there would be leeches and to wear long trousers so I wore unsuitable flared linen trousers...and kept tripped over the bottoms. Also the leeches could get up the flares. In the end I ripped the trousers and was covered in blood where the leeches got me.
- •The DrunkDressed as a fireman for a friends birthday at uni. I was walking one way and then someone shouted out to me across the bar so I turned but slipped and managed to up end myself. Landing on my side, surrounded by people. The bruise was immense.
- •The PuddleAgain in Cambodia, it was our first day in Siem Reap and we decided to walk from our hostel to pub street. It was a really hot day. Yet as we were walking I managed to trip and fell into the only muddy puddle in Siem Reap that day. I then had to continue the walk to pub street. People really must of wondered how I got in that state?
- •The Bike RideI've never been the best of bike riders (I used to make my dad ride beside me at the age of 22) however I decided when in Hoi An in Vietnam that we would hire a bike and ride to the beach. It was awful.... The traffic was heavy and I lagged behind the others quickly. I tried to go past a junction and a truck came slowly and pushed me over whilst at the same time a taxi tried to over take ... I fell of the bike. And some poor Vietnamese man had to help me up.