INSIDERS VS OUTSIDERS
Larry Summers told Elizabeth Warren this who wrote it in her memoir that Ben Casnocha blogged about that @lattaq told me about.
- •You have a choice. You can be an insider or an outsider.
- •Outsiders can say whatever they want
- •But people on the inside don't listen to them.
- •Insiders get lots of access and a chance to push their ideas.
- •Powerful people listen to what they have to say
- •But insiders also understand one unbreakable rule...
- •They don't criticize other insiders.