- •The ? operatorA la CoffeeScript. Let's you do x?.prop and it will just return undefined without erroring. Also lets you check for null/undefined (excluding other falsy values). Incredibly useful.
- •async/await.Planned in ES7 but it's so so so much better than the status quo so calling it out in its own item.
- •Better iteration over arrays and objects
- •List comprehensions
- •Object comprehensions
- •A standardized way to cancel Promises (when applicable)
- •Something like Python's PEP8 that most people buy into and helps people write clearer more standardized code
- •Everything already planned for ES7