MY UNIVERSE POINT LINE, USA BEACH ULTIMATE (MEN'S)
I wish there was a way that everyone who has no idea what this is didn't have to see it. Congrats on the 🏆 Team 🇺🇸.
- 1.Alan KolickSo quick on the sand. Great throws and being a lefty makes him extra valuable. Creates offense, would pick him as my first handler but is also effective going downfield and can play D.
- 2.Jack Marsh. @jmmarshMVP of tournament in my book. Always have a good feeling when he's on the field. Always knows where to be, what needs to happen. Great choices. Creative without being sloppy. Will take risks when calculated. Great hands. Made huge plays in all the games I saw. What a stud.
- 3.Tyler DegirolamoA man among boys. I feel like Degirolamo is consistently underrated because he makes everything look so easy. One of my favorite players in the game (to watch, have never met him).
- 4.Jared InselmannWas never that impressed with this guy in college. I guarded him and shut him down one point once but he's just been super super solid this whole tournament. Very smart player. Great decision making. Good size.
- 5.Asa WilsonBut tell him to just catch it in the endzone only and don't do anything silly with the disc
- 6.Maybe sub in Goose Helton or Jack Hatchett if it was a D point.
- 7.Bonus: I would bring in Stout from the stands. If Degirolamo is a man among boys, Stout is a god among men.