THINGS I SHOULD LIKE BUT I DON'T
aka me saying "just doesn't do it for me" over and over.
- •When people name their dogs PixelI LOVE dogs and I love all 7 people I know who have done this and the dogs I've met with this name and more pixels is always better but as a concept, just doesn't do it for me.
- •The Who song "Won't Get Fooled Again"The Who is my favorite band and this is their most played song on the radio but it just doesn't do it for me. It's just kind of boring and feels like it's 15 minutes long.
- •Tesla Model SConceptually I love the idea of a futuristic reliable comfortable high performance environmentally friendly vehicle but it just doesn't touch my heartstrings. I'm probably just jealous because the 85D is faster than my car.
- •Taylor Swift"Shake It Off" is fun but the rest of her catalog doesn't do it for me. It will be interesting to see what happens when Ryan Adams' cover of 1989 comes out since I am obsessed with Ryan Adams. Maybe I will become a fan.
- •South ParkToo crass. Same thing with Book of Mormon.