WAYS SOUTH KOREA WAS DOING IT RIGHT IN 2008
When we visited @FCheever and saw the future.
- •If you hit the wrong floor on an elevator you could hit the button again to cancel going there
- •Call button on the table at restaurantsSo you can get your server's attention without staring at them aggressively until they make eye contact.
- •Updated check always on the tableSo when you're done eating you can just pay. Probably this will be "uberized" in a few years (no tipping, credit card on the phone app you made the reservation with gets automatically charged so you can just leave), but this was pretty good for 2008.
- •GPS in every cabSo any cab could get you wherever you needed to go as long as you had the address.
- •Live professional video gamesStarCraft was the most popular game then. We got on TV (three times!) for being the only white people in the audience.
- •Astoundingly good cell phone receptionSuggested by @danny