WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
And why those ideas went down the drain
- •Vet- the idea of sticking needles in puppies was ( and still is) very upsetting to me
- •Archaeologist- too dusty, reality was too far away from Indiana Jones. I still really like dinosaurs though.
- •Popstar- I wanted a girl band of my own. Decided I would hate it.
- •Film director- I realised directors don't hold all the power
- •Writer- I still sort of want this and it's kind of part of my job
- •TV comedy and drama development person- this is my actual job now and it's excellent.