My thoughts on the TV shows I watched with my parents in the 90s
- •Home ImprovementWilson was hands down the coolest guy on TV & Jonathan Taylor Thomas was an actual dreamboat <3
- •The NannyRe-watching and realizing that all of the sexual innuendos went right over your head...
- •Family MattersGrowing up in Chicago, this one was a personal favorite of mine especially that episode when Eddie Winslow sang Tender Kisses with Tracie Spencer.
- •Dick Van Dyke ShowWho doesn't love slapstick comedy routines and dinner parties that tend to include dancing and singing? Mel and Buddy >> everything.
- •Step by StepIt was like the Brady Bunch, but with more flannel.
- •Andy Griffith ShowBecause we all had a secret thing for Sheriff Taylor and his guitar.
- •Boy Meets WorldMr. Feeny was one of the best life coaches on TV. Plus there are few friendships to rival Cory and Shawn.