A running list.
- •Only fill your coffee mug half way to prevent from drinking that dreaded lukewarm half.
- •At the Atlanta airport, board the farthest train cart to the left. It will put you ahead of the crowd walking to the escalators leading up to baggage claim.
- •If you go to the beach with someone named Clark, don't yell their name from the water.My brother's name is Clark and I did this when I was younger. People were freaking out.
- •At baggage claim, stand back 5 feet from the carousel. In this beautiful dream world, everyone would be able to grab their bag with no struggle (including yourself!).PLEASE!
- •Replace raw onions with raw radishes in your salad.
- •I never take my belt off when going through airport security. Don't waste your time!TSA never says a word about it.
- •If you are without a soft tissue to wipe/blow your nose, dampen a paper towel to avoid irritation.
- •Before pooping, place a few sheets of toilet paper in the water to prevent splashing.
- •To know: light roast coffee has more caffeine than a dark roast.
- •On your iPhone, the clock icon has a seconds hand.
- •Find the Tupperware lid before putting the leftover food in it.
- •If you don't have a squatty potty use a shoebox.