Nope, Not Into It
Inspired by many, of course.
- •Eating Raw Onions
- •Taylor Swift
- •Katy Perry
- •EverclearOnce, freshman year in college, was enough.
- •Sleeping without a fan
- •Dunkin Donuts' hesitation to give customers black coffee."Are you sure you don't want one of our 100 flavored shots?"
- •DabbingEspecially in choreography
- •Sweet TeaCut that sugar out!
- •Watching concert videos on (or taken by) a smartphone.
- •The word "aesthetic" being used as a fad.
- •People that have the flashlight blink when they receive a text.
- •Someone telling me how many steps they have taken throughout their day.Unless it's my Mema.
- •Someone talking solely to fill the silence.In some moments, silence or music is therapeutic and relaxing.
- •Voicemails from people I know.Unless it's an emergency.
- •People standing right up against the baggage claim carousel.