Already on li.st? Open in app.
And how it sounds when he says these words
- •DuckDuck, pretty good
- •TruckDuck, makes sense. That's a tough one.
- •DogDohck. Can be confusing to the untrained ear.
This guy needs new friends. The other two did not even look at him.
- •Want to get some mangos?
- •Should we get some mangos?
- •You guys, mangos?
- •"Sounds like something those trendy people in LA would eat"
- •"Looks like the corn is coming up."
- •"New York City"Instead of just New York or 'the city.'
- •PerpendThe vertical joint between two bricks. Usually filled with mortar
- •StretcherBrick laid flat with its long narrow side exposed
- •HeaderBrick laid flat with its width exposed
Did you know only 6% of their funding comes from the federal government?
- 8.Michigan Radio Travel MugPretty weak mug. Minimum pledge $120 or $10/month.
- 7.NPR Nerd TPublic Radio Nerd, PRN? Couldn't have made it something that went NPR? Minimum pledge $180 or $15/month
- 6.Michigan Radio Bistro MugVery oddly shaped mug. I don't live in Central Perk. Minimum pledge $60 or $5/month
- •SamoasTWO? No chance. Serving size at least one tray section, but usually one box.
- •Thin MintsFour. Real serving size is one sleeve. This pattern goes for most GSC varieties.
- •Almonds28g. Not even a full handful. Real serving size at least double
Subaru Outback duh
- •DiaperContains diapers, wipes, change of clothes, blanket. For a baby.
- •PatrolMy fanny pack for ski patrol. Contains medical supplies and a radio.
- •BackpackContains spare cold weather clothing. Gloves, snow pants, hats, etc. Michigan.
I had more but I can't remember them now.
- •Pan Galactic Gargle BlasterBest drink in existence
- •Arbor Red/Arbor GoldWesteros