TIMES I DID THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT I MEANT TO DO
The mind works in mysterious ways!
- •Called my mom blacked out at 3am on a Wednesday and didn't recognize that it was my own mother.It was about two months into college. Also told her I was walking home alone.
- •Said "never have I ever" hooked up with someone in the spot we were sitting in, but I had, with someone currently playing the game.Got called out immediately.
- •Being mean to any guy I had a crush on, rejecting them, encouraging them to hook up with other girls...Defense mechanism or self sabotage?
- •Cried when I was mad about something.Too many specific instances per day.
- •Irish exiting every party I've ever been to.
- •Insisted on taking an expensive art class, then only went to the first two classes.I didn't even drop it or anything??!
- •Got drunk the night before the SATS and got a worse score than my first try.How?
- •Saw a former classmate at my shitty job- after he bragged about working for a senator I told him that this was really just part-time, and I also worked at Starbucks. 😩Why?? I also work at a film festival but made no mention of that?
- •In first grade my mom told me not to take my sweater off that day, because I was only wearing a little camilsole underneath. I took it off and she busted me because SHE WAS A TEACHER AT MY SCHOOL.Why.
- •Came out of a brown-out hanging out with a group of tough looking men. Told them "wow that was really bad- you guys could have like raped me!"They were very kind and did nothing to harm me.
- •When I was 4, my Dad told me not to touch the waffle iron, and as soon as he turned around, I put my whole palm down on it.It set a precedent for my life.