5 THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU VISIT LIVINGSTON, NEW JERSEY
I'm proud to call Livingston, New Jersey my hometown! I thought to share some favorite local activities in the event that you ever visit.
- 1.Visit the harajuku districtHarajuku is known internationally as a center of New Jersey youth culture and fashion. Check it out for some super "kawaii" (cool) finds!
- 2.Check out my favorite local eatery: Sukiyabashi Jiro SushiLivingston is home to some incredible restaurants, but none quite parallel Sukiyabashi Jiro Sushi. Chef Jiro's food has earned his restaurant 3 Michelin Stars, and even President Obama has tried his acclaimed sushi!
- 3.Check out the Ghibli MuseumThis Livingston favorite showcases the work of New Jersey animation studio Studio Ghibli. A true staple of Livingston culture.
- 4.Treat yourself to a spa day at the legendary Park Hyatt HotelEnjoy a relaxing massage and facial on the 45th floor of the Park Hyatt Hotel Livingston (where Sofia Coppola filmed her acclaimed film Lost in Translation). The views will take your breath away.
- 5.Explore Livingston Disneyland (sponsored)This is probably what attracts most visitors to Livingston, and for good reason. The brilliant Imagineers over at Disney put together a charming and perfectly formed park!