NEW STARBUCKS DRINK PARTNERSHIPS
Starbucks already serves an Oprah chai tea latte and a Marshawn Lynch beast mode frappuccino. I predict these future celebrity endorsements:
- •Tila Tequila's double shot of love2 shots of espresso, 6 oz of tequila, 2 freeze-dried limes.
- •Ice-T's iced teaLightly sweetened iced mango tea.
- •Coco Austin's hot cocoaRegular hot chocolate, but made with coconut milk. Order written on cup with lipstick.
- •Dark CubanShark Tank's Mark Cuban teams up with Starbucks to rebrand its dark-roast coffee. Product is soon removed from catalogue after many accuse the Starbucks brand of cultural insensitivity.
- •Posh Spice latteVictoria Beckham partners with Starbucks to bring you this $17 concoction--hazelnut syrup, shots of espresso, steamed milk, whipped cream, garnished with edible gold foil.
- •The Al Pacino frappuccinoVanilla bean frappuccino drizzled with raspberry syrup to give the illusion of blood. "Say hello to my little friend" written on the cup.
- •Pike JonzeStarbucks rebrands their Pike Place roasted coffee to promote Spike Jonze's next movie.
- •Carmelo MacchiatoCarmelo Anthony's puts a spin on Starbuck's classic caramel macchiato, by adding 45 cents to the price tag and "two pumps of love" to the product description.