PHOTOGRAPHS I REGRET NOT HAVING TAKEN
I always have my phone at the ready to snap a picture of an extraordinarily phallic vegetable at the supermarket or a weird pimple, but sometimes I forget to capture the truly special moments.
- •burrito bowl that fell into my lap in my car
- •man on subway listening to suze orman's podcast, carrying a united states postal service tote bag, wearing tevas
- •woman using a selfie stick on a guided tour of victor hugo's apartment in paris
- •the look on the face of the man who offered me pot in washington square park after i asked if he took American Express
- •the sign above livingston high school's concessions stand before its grammatical mistake was painted over
- •piece of chex mix that looked like a taco shell