TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
80s kid here. Lots of oldies but goodies.
- •JeopardyEvery day, Monday - Friday 7:30 PM our TV was tuned into this. What is: Jeopardy?
- •DynastyThe Carringtons. The Colbys. The scandals. The lies. I was 10 when this series ended. Why did my parents let me watch this with them?
- •Family TiesGood wholesome show. Who didn't have a crush on Alex P. Keaton?
- •VI was maybe 5 or 6 when this series aired. I remember covering my eyes with my hands at the scary parts.
- •Quantum LeapCan you tell my dad liked sci fi?
- •Hockey Night in CanadaSaturday night staple in our home.