Things I Like About My Work
Not including work place perks. (I work as a Brand Planner at an Advertising Agency.)
- •It forces me to have general knowledge of what's going on in the world
- •I get to read articles that are genuinely interesting to me
- •Research and trying to understand the human experience are just daily activities
- •I get a good balance of "alone thinking time" and "group collaboration"
- •It pushes me to think more critically about habits and decisions, and lets me examine my own habits and decisions
- •Things are always changing just enough to keep it interesting, but not quite to the extent of having to start from scratch (at least not regularly)
- •It reminds me to always ask "Why?"
- •Basically I can flex my inner-nerd, and that's pretty rad.