THINGS I'VE DRESSED AS FOR HALLOWEEN
Fun Fact: I'm 28 and have never been trick-or-treating... and yet, I've dressed up for many a Halloween/Harvest Party. Here's a trip down memory lane...
- •Pippi Longstocking, circa 1995. I was all about that girl.
- •Several years without photos (all in Mom and Dad's vault) - Jasmine. An old lady - that was a repeat offender. Cowgirl.
- •Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz, 2002. My friend Jess was the Blue Fairy from Pinocchio.
- •A Soccer Player, 2003. My friend Robert was a karate guy. I believe that's the technical term.
- •Mary Anne from Gilligan's Island, 2004. Here with The Skipper (my friend Ben) and Gilligan (my friend Corey).
- •The Color Pink, 2005. I was a rainbow with a bunch of college friends who rudely reminded me the bulk of the evening that pink isn't actually in the rainbow. Whatever, it's cool, I'm over it.
- •A Flapper, 2006. A personal fave. Here with my friend Abby, coincidentally dressed as Mary Anne from Gilligan's Island.
- •A Mime, 2008. My cousin Kelsey and I were "Peace and Quiet" - get it?
- •Princess Leia, 2009. Another favorite. Here with my friend Jenny, a Who from Whoville.
- •Dora the Explorer, 2010. Pre-contacts-wearer, so a bunch of people thought I was Velma. 💁
- •Super Chelsea, 2011. It was last minute. It worked.
- •The Statue of Liberty, 2012. Classy.
- •This year may be the year I come out of Halloween retirement AND actually trick-or-treat for the first time. Mark this day in your calendars, folks.