MOVIES I WATCHED IN JANUARY 2016 📽
One of my New Year's Resolutions was to watch more movies - at least 100 this year. Here's what I watched in January.
- •Inside OutCheating, as I'd already seen it twice in 2015. Cried all three times.
- •Fatal AttractionLoved it. Roller coaster of emotions for 2 hours. True classic I've suggested to many people since watching it.
- •Magic Mike XXLAmazing, though anytime I saw a man's ass in a thong, I laughed hysterically. I'm a 5 year old.
- •This Is Where I Leave YouI'm guessing the book was a better way of telling this story. It's on my list.
- •The Perks of Being a WallflowerHeartbreaking. And it makes me hate high school even more than I had previously.
- •CakeNot gonna lie, I fell asleep in the middle for about 20 minutes. I'm also confused why everyone thought Jennifer Aniston looked so terrible in it because I think they could have made her A LOT worse. She just looked like a normal human woman.
- •For Richer or PoorerWatched it many times with my family as a small child. It's a guilty pleasure I don't feel so guilty about liking.
- •Gloria: In Her Own WordsIt was ok, but I feel there is more to her story (both good and bad) that people should know.