CONVERSATIONS I HAD WHILE BABYSITTING TONIGHT
Even three-year-olds can be passive aggressive.
- •"What's in your mouth?"It was toilet paper, so I said, "Spit it out into my hand!" She did. It was gross.
- •"I want to read a Mickey Mouse book!"So I asked, "Where is your Mickey Mouse book?" She said, "I don't have one." We read Angelina Ballerina instead because a mouse is a mouse.
- •"I'm sorry I threw my toys, Chelsey."She hugged me, and I said "I'm sorry I got mad at you." She said, "I was mad too." Why? "Because you were mad."
- •She basically said, "I'm sorry you got mad at me."
- •"Let's not be mad anymore. Can we be happy?"The end.