WAYS I'VE BECOME MY FATHER
Please don't let me use a paper clip as a wallet or put ice cubes in red wine.
- •Intense Mike & Ike cravingsI'm one Mike & Ike box away from diabetes.
- •Afternoon napsWe both have jobs, yet we find a way to be home for a 2pm nap at least once a week.
- •Having a side of cheese with a sandwichThere's cheese on the sandwich, too.
- •Singing along to songs in other languages. In public.At least he knows Italian. My Spanish is rusty.
- •Regularly telling the same jokes to the same people even though no one laughs*turns on a light* "I really know how to light up a room."
- •This face in all pictures