THE WORD "UNICORN" IS BEING THROWN AROUND A LOT...THESE ARE INCORRECT USES:
- •Beautiful femaleThere are many beautiful women in the world. Unless she's part Malaysian, part Icelandic, part Egyptian...she's not a unicorn.
- •Your best friendI know you love her. I'm sure she's great.
- •Stylish trendsetterCool and unique taste in clothes just isn't unicorn level.
- •A gay manOf course a gay man can be a unicorn, but it would just be silly, if all gay men were unicorns.
- •Funny femaleThere are a shit ton of funny women. Quirky doesn't cut it.
- •Your soulmate/lover/boyfriend/spouse.So happy for you that you fell in love with someone really special. But please don't stress out single women anymore by equating your experience of finding him...to finding a fucking unicorn! Was it really that difficult?!?!
- •She has crazy, colorful hairWow, so crazy, no one is doing that these days.
- •Any female friend that you like and admire a lot.I get it. The word is empowering, affirming, inspiring...I totally want to be a unicorn myself. I definitely overuse the 🦄 emoji. But we need to respect the word and commit to keeping its power. I don't want to live in a world of diluted unicorns.