CANCELED SHOWS I REALLY MISS
Because some shows are just too good for the general public, so the evil network execs cancel them.
- •Pushing DaisiesLee Pace makes everything better. Case in point, Twilight Breaking Dawn Part Two.
- •Studio 60 on the Sunset StripMatt and Danny, a friendship for the ages. Also, Matthew Perry and Bradley Whitford are a dream team if I ever saw one.
- •State of AffairsI will always like Katherine Heigl. Not even sorry. (Chris McKenna didn't hurt, either.)
- •The New NormalFavorite TV couple. Ever.
- •Trophy WifeBradley Whitford, albeit sans Matthew Perry, but I think the rest of this stellar cast helped fill in the pieces.
- •ForeverI really wanted to see where this could go.
- •Go onMatthew Perry and Laura Benanti. MATTHEW PERRY AND LAURA BENANTI.
- •A to ZThey were adorable, and the perfect Cristin Melioti deserved better after the horrible way HIMYM treated her.
- •The Mindy ProjectCrying until Hulu saved the day. Thank you TV Gods, for Hulu and giving me more @mindy.