I EMAILED ALL 125 MEMBERS OF THE KANSAS HOUSE TODAY
- •The House Bill 2292 is going to a vote.
- •If passed, it would gut the AP and IB programs at Kansas public schools.And private schools too!
- •I am a graduate of a Kansas public school who received her IB diploma.
- •I am who I am, and where I am because of my public education
- •And that IB education.
- •If you are a Kansan and want to make sure Kansas children get the same great opportunities you hadAnd even if you're not, maybe you know someone who is? I don't even live in Kansas anymore.
- •You can find all of the legislators emails here: http://openstates.org/ks/legislators/?chamber=lower
- •You might even get a response like this back:
- •"Because I serve with a bunch of under educated idiots who resent educated people and those who teach them."🙌🙌