RECIPE FOR A SURPRISINGLY GOOD GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH
- •Two slices white breadOr any bread, but Cobblestone Million Dollar White is my jam.
- •Cream cheeseYep. Spread Philadelphia's finest on at least one slice of bread.
- •Cottage cheeseTrust. A spoonful on top of the cream cheese.
- •Your favorite sliced cheeseColby Jack is where it's at. Two slices over the cottage cheese.
- •Butter the outsides of your bread slices.
- •Bake in the oven250 until you think it's done
- •Broil a little
- •Enjoy cause it's delicious.