THE TRACKLIST FOR MY NEW ALBUM
The soundtrack for all procrastinators with the same affinity for musicals as me.
- •Ugh. Good morning, I guess.Starting off strong with a power ballad. Only proper way to wake up.
- •Today's the day I'll do that thingUpbeat. Motivational. Full of hope. (Think Mike and Sully's "Put That Thing Back Where It Came From")
- •I'll do that thing laterBroadway production. There's a whole break for tap dancing.
- •Live that binge watching lifeSort of techno, full of energy and so exciting
- •No, still not time for that thing90s boy band love song. Apologizing to the thing for not doing it yet, but over explaining why it has to be this way.
- •I should at least think about doing that thingThe Beatles, Love Me Do, sort of song.
- •That thing can wait till tomorrowAnother power ballad. Think Nobody's Side from Chess.
- •Binge all night longFull ensemble, channeling Tonight from West Side Story.