This is what you find when you travel the country all summer doing my job
June 14- August 14 I traveled the country running a Drum Corps. These are my findings.
- •Duck tour in Hot Springs, ArkansasWho knew these car-boats of death were even still happening?
- •Andy Samberg from the class of 1984 in Creston, Ohio
- •Highland Park, New Jersey
- •No shame store front in Allentown, Pennsylvania
- •This one's on us.... Getting stuck in Boston because of a low bridge...According to the State Topper who saved us, this happens 1-2 times per week. :/
- •The end of the 4th of July parade my corps participated in. Bristol, Rhode Island.
- •This weird but fantastic postcard I sent my fiancé.I bought a random pack of 100 postcards from Amazon. Random indeed.
- •YOGI BEAR'S HONEY FRIED CHICKEN. Hartsville, South CarolinaMore deets: YOGI BEAR'S HONEY FRIED CHICKEN
- •Piggy's Pit Cooked Bbq. Hartsville, SC.I bet this house serves up some legit bbq.
- •FREE DAY AT DISNEYQuick stop at Epcot for some drinks and Spaceship Earth.
- •And then Magic Kingdom.
- •What is absolutely a magical entrance to where the cool kids from the class of 1926.5 hang out.Newport High School, Newport, Kentucky
- •Oh High School administrations trying to be "hip"Locker room at a high school in Waco, Texas.
- •This college who is really proud of its snow cones.Texas. Where else.
- •Yas.Found in the ladies locker room in a Dallas, Texas high school.
- •Look at New Jersey being great. ❤️💛💚💙💜Technically this was found on my short three day vacay from my job. Ocean City, New Jersey.
- •This is some special bread.Greenwood, Indiana
- •And it all ends with an on the field view of my DCI finalist corps performing in Lucas Oil Stadium.Indianapolis, Indiana.