DEC 9TH SURVIVAL TIPS
If you've been learning a lot this week, just started a new job, have a bit of a cold, or are just straight up tired (or a combination of all these things) maybe this could help you today. I'm hoping it helps me 😅
- •Stay hydratedWater water water water....WATER.
- •Meditate in the morningEven if it's for just a few minutes, to clear your mind and prepare yourself mentally for the day!
- •For your cold: Extra Strength Tylenol Cold Daytime tabletsIf you're okay with pharmaceuticals: q4h prn (for my healthcare professionals), every 4 hours, as needed (for everyone else).
- •For your cold: Ginger teaIf you're opposed to pharmaceuticals, this works wonders! Add lemon, so yummy!
- •ExhaleIf things get a little crazy today, don't forget to exhale. I forget to breathe when I'm stressed or anxious, just try to breathe y'all!
- •Aggressive rap musicTo keep you awake at your desk! I like to go with Enter the Wu-Tang 🙌🏻
- •Salt and Vinegar ChipsIf all else fails, something sour with high crunch factor will keep you afloat. I recommend Miss Vickie's or Kettle brand.
- •You got this! 💪🏻