MUST EAT PLACES IN VANCOUVER
Vancouver 🇨🇦 and it's surrounding cities. I ❤️ eating. This is a tried and true list of delish food around Vancity, à la Cher
- •Phnom PenhBeef luc lac with egg, chicken wings, butter beef, and lychee shake. I think most Vancouverites would agree that this is THE place for Vietnamese/Cambodian food.
- •NubaLebanese restaurant with multiple locations. Must try: Najib's Special - deep fried cauliflower 😋. My favourite resto in Vancouver!!
- •Earnest Ice CreamFor the ice cream lovers! No recommendations, anything and everything is 💯
- •Sal Y LimonTacos, burritos, churros, huaraches, horchata... All really good!
- •Donair AffairThis is 25-30 mins outside of Vancouver, in Surrey. CHICKEN PLATTER. That's all, no regrets!
- •GuuJapanese Izakaya style, super popular in Van. Kabocha croquette and chicken karaage, must try!
- •La Meza GrillAnother one outside of Vancouver, in Delta. I felt that I needed to include at least one Filipino restaurant on here. I'd definitively pick this place as my go to, after my mom's own Filipino cooking. Grilled squid, and the traditional Silog breakfast dishes👌🏻
- •The FoundationThis is a vegetarian restaurant with the best nachos I've ever had. Go here if you're okay with a very low key, hipster, mismatched table setting type spot, that may or may not play underground, uncensored hip hop during dinner. One of my top 3 fav restos.
- •49th Parallel and Lucky's Doughnuts☕️🍩, that's all you have to know. Do not settle for Tim Hortons.
- •Lee's DonutsJust get a sugar donut, sit on a bench and admire the scenery, from one of my fav places in the city: Granville Island.