FAVORITE SONGS OF 2015
Thank you @angusisley for this request! It's probably in no particular order after the first one? Also I know some of these were technically from the previous year but hey maybe they were a jam to me this year! Let's go!
- •Home - One DirectionThe emotional impact this song had on me the first time I heard it cannot be overstated but can perhaps be demonstrated with this short description of what happened: I said "oh" very quietly and sank slowly from a standing position to the floor.
- •Made in the A.M. - One Direction yeah I just listed an entire album what do you want from me oh right more songs!
- •See You Again - Wiz Khalifa feat. Charlie Puth because if you saw Fast 7 and didn't get sad about Paul Walker you have a HEART OF STONE
- •Want to Want Me - Jason Derulo
- •Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon which has actually been my jam since November 2014 but it kept being all over the radio this year which was nice
- •GDFR - Flo Rida feat. Sage the Gemini & Lookas
- •Bloodstream - Ed SheeranDiscovered completely by accident when pandora played it and I was like HELLO WHAT IS THIS. This has happened with me and pandora precisely one other time, with Jackie Greene's Don't Mind Me, I'm Only Dying Slow.
- •Work Song - HozierI would like to be a dancer in this music video.
- •Levels - Nick JonasI would also like to be a dancer in this music video.
- •Black Magic - Little Mix and also shout out to their Live Lounge rendition of Want To Want Me we have now come full circle or at least pretty close or something