Thank you for this List Request @Boogie !!!! I don't follow too many celebrities, but these people came to mind right away.
- •Rowan BlanchardRowan is such an angel. She is constantly spreading goodness and love to all she can reach using her platform of fame and activism. I first discovered her in 2015 when she penned a very provocative and in depth essay about the importance of intersectional feminism that she posted on Instagram at the mere age of 13. She's an excellent role model to her fan base of mostly young boys and girls; - she's knowledgeable, kind, humble, and an activist. I really admire her.
- •Tyler The CreatorI've loved his music since middle school. His music has really evolved since then. He's unlike any other artist. His music stands on its own. He's incredibly creative and original. His music is entirely created by himself; and that's not something every artist can say these days. He also created his own clothing line, called "GOLF" and has had a fashion show showcasing it. After going to his concert I got to meet him; he's the best. So funny and personable.
- •Kali UchisHer popularity sky rocketed after the release of the music video for her song "Loner". Admittedly, that's when I first began listening to her. I immediately fell in love with her music and style. Everything she does stems from ideas all her own. She deserves more recognition. Her music is for driving with your girlfriends, watching the sunset, sitting in the car with your SO, taking a bubble bath, etc. Its SUCH feel good music!!
- •Ellen DegeneresI don't think she needs much of a description. If you don't know who Ellen is......1. Have you been living under a ROCK??? 2. You are MISSING OUT!!!!! This wonderful lady never fails to make me smile, laugh, cry, and simply bring me joy. She has bettered countless lives. This word is a better place with her in it. I'm so thankful for her. She truly deserves the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
- •Billy EichnerI love him. He is an amazing comedian. I first saw him when he played Craig on Parks and Recreation. I couldn't stop laughing. He has his own show called "Billy On The Street". It runs on TruTv and is also available on YouTube. It's a game show centered around pop culture and often the character Billy plays' opinions. He often features well-known celebrities. The competitors are random residents of New York. It's hilarious. Do yourself a favor and watch it. Billy deserves more recognition ❤️
- •And look at this! What's not to love??