THE PERFECTLY PACKED DAY-BAG
I spend a lot of days wandering around the city. This is what you need to be prepared for anything.
- •Phone/keys/walletObviously. And don't be afraid to carry around punch cards/coupons, they might make your day.
- •Water bottle
- •LayersWindbreaker is my favorite here, but depending on your climate think raincoat, sweatshirt, beanie, swimsuit... You can also sit on your layer at the park--BLAMMO 💥
- •Snack/gumI hate having to decide what I want to eat when I'm already deliriously hungry and I'm also super cheap, so I carry snacks with me all the time. Dried fruit is my current fave. Gum for breath, duh.
- •Book/journal/pens/pencilsYou need something to do at the park/cafe. Comics are a great choice because they aren't too heavy... Literally and figuratively. Journal on the go is perfect for recording observations and general thoughts that come to you on long walks through the city (sometimes shit gets weird when you're alone and in motion that long nahmean??)
- •Ear plugsYou honestly never know when you will end up at a concert.
- •Mini hand sanitizer
- •One dose ibuprofen