THINGS TO TELL MY YOUNGER SELF/MY FUTURE CHILDREN
- •Talking makes everything much easier. EVERYTHING.
- •Don't brush your hair, it's curly.
- •Everyone has a hole in the crotch of their pants. Relax.
- •Honestly just get the white rubber bands on your braces.
- •All the actors in high school movies are in their 20s. Don't get your hopes up.
- •All magazine photos are airbrushed. They are not realistic representations of bodies in the world.
- •Don't be afraid to leave an unpleasant housing situation just because the location is so good.
- •You are really cool. Keep it up.