HATE LIST: INSTAGRAM FOODIE
Things we hate about the people we follow
- •The obnoxious overuse of the word "heaven." It's overuse is astonishing. If there was a drinking game for the amount of times its used, we would literally die and go to heaven (well, OK, fine...hell)
- •Shoes in food pics. Those Tory Burch flats still don't make that latte design any more compelling
- •Ppl who get really excited about the smoothies they make. Oh, you added peanut butter today. High five waffle-tits👐👊👎
- •Loving everything and never being disappointed. This isn't The Lego Movie, everything isn't awesome. Some restaurants blow. Be honest.
- •Posting every.single.course. Hey Bill Cosby, I didn't consent for you to rape my IG feed.
- •Posts that tell me to "tag a friend." Why do you need to know who I'm friends with? Does my friendship not satisfy you enough? Stop forcing this awkward situation that only exists in my head.
- •Pics of holding food (donut, coffee, ice cream cone) that's really just a sly way to show off your manicure
- •Ppl who always reintroduce themselves like "Hey guys! It's Dana again. Here with a new avocado toast recipe for your meatless Monday"
- •All the terrible food puns. The next time you think up a funny yolk, abort it.
- •Having no shame about trying to sound sincere when advertising a free meal you got at a horrible restaurant. "Loving girls night out at my favorite new place, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Best tap water in the city! And it's all you can drink!"