Already on li.st? Open in app.
... why did I put myself through this on a Sunday morning?
- •This isn't so bad....
- •My boyfriend doing touristy things
- •.... this hill is pretty steep.My age and my health is really starting to show
Another running list.
- •Skincare in my 30s versus in my 20sSince when did my skincare routine go from just washing it with clean and clear to cleansing, toning, serums (MULTIPLE at that), emulsions, eye cream and night creams? Now that I'm in my 30s, I'm desperately slapping on that expensive stuff while chugging water in my Yeti just to prevent myself from looking like the crypt keeper in the next decade. I remember groaning when my clean & clear wasn't on sale in my 20s, but now I'm thinking that perhaps investing in La Mer isn't such a bad idea...
A running list.
- •That extra piece of fried chicken for dinner... because I was content with the piece before.
- •Not using a napkin as a makeshift bib while eating PhoThe broth was really oily and all of my slurping caused the oil to splash all over the front of my shirt. Being oil, the stains were obvious and I ended up having to walk/wait around for my boyfriend to finish class (a FOUR hour wait) with my grossly stained shirt. I haven't felt so gross, ever.
... Because it was worth documenting how my mind works on Mondays.
- •All I want is a bagel.... And a green tea latte from Starbucks.
- •I need a vacation. I should really start planning / saving up for said vacation. To Seattle. I love Seattle. I love Washington. Can it be November already?
- •What time do I even start today? Did I bring my schedule? Shit.
Because what is a day off?
- 1.Wrote a heartfelt tribute out to my mom that was posted to both Instagram and Facebook at 4am. The picture that accompanied said tribute made my mom look as awesome and fabulous as she always is. I on the other hand, looked awkward AF (as per usual).
- 2.Went back to sleep for another 2 hours.
- 3.Woke up to the sound of our bedroom door being pounded on and "OMMAAAA" being yelled through the other side of it. Yep. Time to wake up.
Because I am a beast (can't stop, won't stop). I still haven't had dinner, btw.
- •A medium orange dream machine smoothie from Jamba Juice with a free energy boost that was kinda bitter AF... I drank it anyway.
- •A potato crusted salmon filet with Thai sweet chili aioli and brown rice. Perhaps the best thing I've put in my mouth in 2016.
- •A cookie butter sandwich cookie. Just one.
- •Jamba Juice even if it's crazy expensive... I had one every day for the last three days
- •Slouching in my chair in my cubicle at work because I can
- •Potato crusted ANYTHING
But it's only the morning time!