Already on li.st? Open in app.
Hi again 👋🏽 I've been creeping for awhile but I wanted to talk about Kesha so I'm making a list
- •Praying || Keshasome say, in life you're gonna get what you give / but some things, only God can forgive
- •Legends || Kelsea Balleriniloving you baby, it was heaven / what everyone wondered, we never questioned / closed our eyes and took on the world together / do you remember?
- •Sorry || Halseysomeone will love you / but someone isn't me
If ya want to know. Ain't leaving forever but taking a little break from list right now
- •Green Light || LordeI thought I didn't like it but I listened to it again and I realized I was wrong what a great song I'm jamming
- •Divide || Ed SheeranThis is so good and it's such an amazing mix of songs I'm obsessed I love his love songs, his breakup songs, and those IRISH FOLK SONGS. Y'all I'm living for this!! || favorite songs: Castle on the Hill, Shape of You, Perfect, Happier, How Would You Feel, Supermarket Flowers, Nancy Mulligan, Save Myself
- •chapter one: blue || Bea MillerI really love these 3 songs. They're really intense and emotional and I'm obsessed with it. I just really like her voice and how her music is advancing.
I usually rank them, but I'm just too excited about everyone of them to rank them!!!!
- •Heather Morris and Maks ChmerkovskiyHeather Morris is trained in basically everything but ballroom, and was on SYTYCD. I would be genuinely surprised if she wasn't good. I felt like Maks's season with Amber was a bit of a let down (and I always loved Maks on past season, so that was a bummer). I hope this is a good match, and I would be surprised if they didn't end up in the finals.
- •Rashad Jennings and Emma SlaterI AM SO EXCITED FOR EMMA THIS SEASON!!! She finally has a partner who is over the age of 18 and under the age of 65. I really would love to see her skills this season, and that's definitely a possibility with football's reputation on this show. From looking at Rashad's Instagram, he seems to be a likable guy. I really hope to see them have some fun, and dance well.
- •Chris Kattan and Witney CarsonI really love this matchup. I feel like even when Witney has a weaker dancer, she is really able to bring out their personality. I see the two of them being really fun. I'll have to wait to see him dance first to see if I think he'll make it far. But I feel like their first dance will be a really fun cha cha and I can't wait!
So many good looks tonight, I'm still not sure which ones my favorite.
- •Janelle Monáe
- •Leslie Mann
- •Taraji P. Henson
alright @veshecco here's five songs on pretty much every one of my playlists (besides my super super upbeat ones which are rare)
- •Gravity || Sara Bareillesone of the best. it ends up on so many of my playlists because i feel like it covers so much ground. it's calming to listen to, it's about unrequited love, but it's also about letting it go.
- •Thunder || Boys Like Girlsone of my all time favorites. it's got the perfect amount of nostalgia in it and i feel like there's not too many mentions of love so it could be on playlists about friendship and summer memories but also about boys.
- •Hurricane || Parachurethe two standout lines ("i feel it like a hurricane","everybody knows i didn't want it to be end) fit a number of situations, so it really belongs on a lot of playlists.
- •You start a book and take 5 years to finish itI started reading 1984 2 years ago. Still not done.
- •You're uncomfortable around kidsEven my nieces and nephews. I love you, but I'm uncomfortable
- •You're the happiest around dogs and catsI saw 5 dogs while I was driving yesterday, it was the best day ever.l
I am perpetually single || This could also be titled favorite break up songs, unrequited love songs, or fuck you songs || inspired after writing this list: https://li.st/chloeabzzz/my-favorite-love-songs-2kD4Nf8NMIFFyTXV4dN1an
- •Better Man || Little Big Town"I just miss you and I just wish you were a better man"
- •Dancing On My Own (cover) || Calum Scott"I'm giving it my all,but I'm not the guy you're taking home"
- •December || Neck Deep"I hope you get your ballroom floor, your perfect house with rose red doors"
a list of people, places, and things that are on my dunzo list.
- •The chairs at my school with wheels and desks that move all the way out.They are the worst and I'm always one misstep away from falling off of it.
- •The person who designed the bathrooms at my school to have 7 sinks and 2 awkwardly placed soap dispensers.I don't wanna reach over some other person just to get some soap.
- •The 50 Republican senators who voted to confirm Betsy DeVos.Sorry you all like money more than children and education.