2016: A PHOTO FOR EACH MONTH
Inspired by @drugs // late to the game because finals
- •JanuaryTried to go to the La Brea Tar Pits and we couldn't figure out why it was so crowded. Turned out it was a free museum day, and we got to explore.
- •FebruaryWent camping over Valentine's Day weekend with some of my favorite people.
- •MarchMy cousins visited from Alaska and we went to Disneyland
- •AprilI cut my hair (for the first time this year) because I was stressed
- •MayMy brother waited until the last minute to do an assignment and we went to the Griffith Observatory. It was crowded and cold but still beautiful.
- •Junetook photo booth selfies instead of studying for finals
- •JulyWent to Six Flags for the first time in years and had a sore back for probably a full week after it.
- •AugustMy cousin moved down and her dog is the cutest lil bug
- •SeptemberFINALLY have a photo of all the kiddos
- •OctoberHalloween is a big ass deal in my house but there was a lack of pumpkins in my house and I LOVE pumpkins
- •NovemberWent to two Kings games and they won both games!
- •DecemberI fucking love my cat