DWTS SEASON 24 CAST: INITIAL THOUGHTS
I usually rank them, but I'm just too excited about everyone of them to rank them!!!!
- •Heather Morris and Maks ChmerkovskiyHeather Morris is trained in basically everything but ballroom, and was on SYTYCD. I would be genuinely surprised if she wasn't good. I felt like Maks's season with Amber was a bit of a let down (and I always loved Maks on past season, so that was a bummer). I hope this is a good match, and I would be surprised if they didn't end up in the finals.
- •Rashad Jennings and Emma SlaterI AM SO EXCITED FOR EMMA THIS SEASON!!! She finally has a partner who is over the age of 18 and under the age of 65. I really would love to see her skills this season, and that's definitely a possibility with football's reputation on this show. From looking at Rashad's Instagram, he seems to be a likable guy. I really hope to see them have some fun, and dance well.
- •Chris Kattan and Witney CarsonI really love this matchup. I feel like even when Witney has a weaker dancer, she is really able to bring out their personality. I see the two of them being really fun. I'll have to wait to see him dance first to see if I think he'll make it far. But I feel like their first dance will be a really fun cha cha and I can't wait!
- •David Ross and Lindsay ArnoldAlright, David Ross is the first baseball player on the show, so this should be interesting. I'm real excited he's partnered with Lindsay because I think her past seasons prove how good of a teacher is. Plus he's got some popularity going on because he just retired from the Cubs right after their World Series win.
- •Charo and Keo MotsepeOK GUYS ITS CHARO!!! I really think she's going to be fun to watch, but I don't know how long I see her sticking around (I mean...Keo's partners have a reputation of being eliminated extremely early). However, I know all their routines will be entertaining.
- •Simone Biles and Sasha FarberOkay I have to admit that I think Simone Biles is one of the cutest human beings to walk this earth. And gymnasts have a great reputation on the show. I'm also so thrilled she's paired with Sasha. I've loved him as a pro, and I feel like this season will really give him the opportunity to choreograph some killer dances.
- •Mr. T and Kym HerjavecOk first off I don't know which last name to use for Kym, but I'm pretty excited that she's back. And I think Mr. T is a good fit for her season back. And also I'm really excited Mr. T is on (but pls don't overdo it with the "pity the fool" jokes). I think it'll be a lot of fun,but I don't know how long it will last. But I hope we at least get to see him paso because I think that will really play to his strengths.
- •Nancy Kerrigan and Artem ChigvintsevI think Nancy Kerrigan will be a beautiful dancer, and I really think this is going to be a good partnership. Of course, it's gonna be tough competing against a more recent Olympic medalist (in terms of popularity). But I definitely don't think their dances will be hard on the eyes, and I hope we'll see them make it to Most Memorable Year.
- •Nick Viall and Peta MurgatroydAh Nick, one of these days you will no longer be in my TV. But today is not that day. I have a weird soft spot for Nick as the Bachelor (maybe because I've watched him for so long but I DIGRESS). Let's face it, Bachelors aren't known for their moves. I think him and Peta will be fine, but I don't see them ever breaking out of the middle of the pack.
- •Bonner Blue and Sharna BurgessAlright, I'm interested. Obviously Sharna proved last season that she can do some amazing thing with people who a) have a lack of dance experience and b) have had a near death experience within the past year. I have to say, his competition is tight, but I could see them being a pleasant surprise.
- •Erika Jayne and Goeb SavchenkoI'm not a big Real Housewives fan, but I know a lot of people love her. I know housewives are a staple cast member for the show, but I'm not usually a fan of them. She seems to have a fun personality, so hopefully I'll finally enjoy a housewife.
- •Normani Kordei and Val ChmerkovskiyOk I have to say Val won me over a little bit last season with Laurie. I have no doubt Normani will be a good dancer. She does have some pretty crazy travel to keep up with this season, and I hope that's not her downfall because they got a shot at this.