HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SONGS, RANKED
In honor of 10 years 🐾 First movie only
- •Stick To The Status Quooverly dramatic y'all lets be honest here
- •Get'cha Head In The Gameto make sure his friends don't know he songs, Troy sings in the middle of basketball practice.
- •What I've Been Looking For (Reprise)Short and kinda boring.
- •When There was Me And YouListen I'll let Gabriella have her dramatic moment but it's not my favorite.
- •What I've Been Looking ForA little weird because Ryan and Sharpay are brother and sister but it's catchy and fun and everybody loves a good jazz square.
- •We're All In This TogetherA solid final song. Quotable. The dance is really the most important part.
- •Bop To The TopThe costumes, the dance, wow what a number. So catchy, so fun.
- •Breaking FreeThis one is truly the jam. The whole stadium is clapping along and Troy and Gabriella are doing their thing and it's so fun. Just like kindergarten.
- •Start Of Something New nWhere it all began!! How could this not be my #1??