MY FAVORITE SONGS OF ALL TIME
Alright a girls gotta take a study break so thanks @nathanveshecco . I'm more a song person than an album person so I feel like this ones easier
- •Iris | The Goo Goo DollsI've loved this song for so long I can't even remember when I first heard it. Has my heart, told my mom I was gonna dance to it at my wedding.
- •Closing Time | Semisonicthat "every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end" line just gets me. whenever I finish some journey in my life I listen to this song and have a good cry.
- •24 Floors | The Maineheard this song. sobbed. decided it was my favorite ever 2 listens later. have never really wanted a tattoo but if I were to get one it would 100% be from this song.
- •Vindicated | Dashboard ConfessionalMy brother played this in the car while we were going somewhere and something about it just struck a chord with me and I was like I need this in my life forever. I looked it up later that day and it was an instant favorite.
- •Breathless | Better Than EzraLooked it up after seeing a video Taylor Swift cover it years ago at a concert. Just so much love for this song. I just love a song that makes me cry.
- •Crash | You Me At Sixdon't know when or why I heard it but trust me it was love at first sight.
- •Gravity | Sara Bareillesshe just get me ya know? I actually saw a lyric from this song and looked it up because I just knew.
- •Be Here | Parachuteso beautiful and when he sings the "but I want you to be here" part I'm just crying probably
- •Goodnight Moon | Go RadioI loved Mayday Parade so much when I was 12 that my brother showed me this song and I forgot about it for awhile but then I looked it up again and was like oh yeah I like you a lot and I listened to it all the time
- •Hey Jealousy | Gin BlossomsMy mama showed me this song and it's just got that sentimental thing for me. Can't hear it without thinking of drives with my mom (which are my favorites).
- •And there's probably some I'm missing let's be realI'm just such a song person. I've never rally been in to listening to full albums. I really often like one song from an artist so much but am very likely to never look up more from them. And so many songs have such a special place in my heart it's hard to play favorites