SHOWS MY GRANDMA AND I BOTH LIKE
After my Grandma moved back down I realized we had a very similar taste in television shows. Here are my observations so far.
- •Family FeudOnly the one hosted by Steve Harvey. Whenever we're both in one place you best believe we're watching or talking about Family Feud.
- •Dancing With The StarsShe actually prefers The Voice but she did have some pretty strong opinion about Bindi's win so. What's the truth Grandma?
- •Mike and MollyShe actually put this on one day when I was staying was her and you best believe I got really into it.
- •Jeopardy and Wheel of FortuneOnce again when I was staying with her, we watched this while we ate dinner.
- •Modern FamilyWe both enjoy your standard television sitcom what can I say?