STUFFED ANIMALS OF MY CHILDHOOD, RANKED
Well I'm glad you asked @nathanveshecco considering they're not getting enough love just sitting on my closet shelf. They all count as childhood stuffed animals because I got them when I was under 18 (aka I got some of these 6 months ago).
- 5.My graduation stuffed animalsthey're the newest ones but they're adorable and I love animals in graduation caps!!! Not of too much significance to me though because they don't have a name.
- 4.These lil peepsThey don't really have names either but I love them and they came with peeps so that makes them a little bit more loved.
- 3.Piggy the SheepSomeone won him at a game in an amusement park and gave him to me. He's obviously a sheep but I named him piggy because the other stuffed animal was a pig and I was stubborn af.
- 2.Alfred the DuckMy mom got me this duck when I was having really bad anxiety and I slept with it for weeks and weeks and took it to my dads whenever I spent the night.
- 1.Beary the BearI think that was his name? I got him when I was three and had to go in an ambulance. He's the longest stuffed animal I've had by my side!