THE TRACKLIST FOR MY NEW ALBUM
Titled: Memoirs of a College Student or something like that
- 1.I Want to Take a Napbased on my experience of taking a 7 hour geology class starting at 7:30
- 2.I Am Helplessly In Love With Everyone Who Pays a Little Bit of Attention to Methat Fallout Boy inspired song title. inspired by all the boys I'm in love with (there's like at least 4 at any given time)
- 3.Hello, Can I Pet Your Dog?A love letter to all the dogs in the world. You are my one and only. I will pet you all.
- 4.Betrayed (A Song for Gluten)The story of how gluten betrayed me and my stomach even though I love it unconditionally.
- 5.I Really Can't SeeAn inside look at how I feel every time someone asks if they can try on my glasses (this song is incredibly angry)
- 6.Hot Cheetos and Me (A Love Story)A song about my never ending love for Hot Cheetos and how we'll probably be together forever.
- 7.RefreshThe story of a girl (me) looking for constant entertainment on social media.
- 8.1997 (Do I Make You Feel Old?)inspired by Nathan's song title. The story of how telling anyone over the age of 19 what my age is makes them feel old.
- 9.I Have No Idea What I'm DoingA song about holidays with my family and questions the ask about my major. Alternatively Titled: No I Don't Want to Teach
- 10.I'm Still TiredRounding off the album is a song similar to track #1 but completely different because there is no mention of naps.
- 11.Bonus track: Crying Forevera quick add in. tells the story of how I am almost always 5 seconds away from crying.